This plugin auto generates post teasers for Genesis blog style homepages. Visit the homepage of this site to see it in action.
== Description ==
This plugin auto generates post teasers for Genesis blog style homepages. Easily display X amount of full posts before the teasers with following posts being excepts. The Genesis Theme Framework is Required.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the entire `genesis-post-teasers` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3. Navigate to the `Genesis > Theme Settings` menu
4. Configure Options for ‘Homepage Teasers’
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= What happens when I select Use Custom CSS? =
This plug in adds additional markup to style the post teasers. Selecting ‘Use Custom CSS’ will not load any the CSS provided and require you to add your own to your child theme’s style.css. By default The post teasers will be displayed in pairs side by side.
= The plug in seems to have done nothing for my site =
Make sure you have enabled posts teasers by checking ‘Enable teasers on home page?’ and ‘Default CSS’ selected.
*NOTE – This plug in will not work for widgetized homepages.
== Changelog ==
= 0.9 =
* Initial Beta Release
= 0.9.0.1 =
* Bug fix: Fixes an issue in which plug-in will break site using a mobile theme like WPtouch.
Download: Genesis Post Teasers